The past few days I have been writing some flash fiction. I really enjoyed making a plot out of my self-imposed 400-word restriction. There’s not much room for building the setting, characters, and description but writing in lieu of these gets my creative juices flowing. I hope you enjoy these works.
- The most recent one flash I’ve written is a sort of Christmas story A Christmas surprise
- On Turkey Day, a Vegan tells a love story- I found love before Thanksgiving;
- The simple dream about space of an average man is realized in To space and beyond;
- Experimenting with this unfamiliar genre, I had to dig someplace new for John grew up different;
- My personal favorite so far is inspired by the local church back home – A walk to church.
- The most recent one, a sort-of Christmas story A Christmas surprise